Yoga & mindfulness for schools
I offer classes in mainstream schools on an ongoing basis but also when there is a need to help students through times of particular difficulty such as before exams or during key transitions such as from Years 6 to 7 and 9 to 10.
Classes offered to schools:
* Mindfulness for a Calm Classroom
* Yoga and Relaxation (also as an After School Club)
* Mindfulness for Dealing with Exam Stress
* Yoga as a PE GCSE option or as an alternative to PE
* Yoga and/or Mindfulness as an Enrichment Programme
* Staff Training in Mindfulness for a Calm Classroom
* Yoga, Deep Relaxation and/or Mindfulness for Staff.
Free taster classes available to schools
Please contact me to arrange a free taster class for staff and/or pupils
Improved self-awareness, emotionally, mentally and physically
Improved emotional self-regulation and behaviour
Improved self-esteem and confidence
Reduced anxiety and tension
Calmer classroom environment
Enhanced focus, attention, concentration, comprehension and memory
Improved general study and exam results
Contributes to meeting leadership and governance objectives sought by Ofsted
For research evidence supporting the above benefits, please click here.